Development, training & benefits =
The work here at Coca-Cola is demanding. We all enjoy the challenge of contributing to the growth of the business but it can be tough. You need to be firing on all cylinders and giving your very best.
To help each of our employees do just that, we have an impressive range of benefits, development initiatives and training programmes around.
Benefits at Coca-Cola are as varied as the drinks we make. Some will put a spring in your step; others will provide you with a feeling of calm; others still will be good for your health, now and in the future. The exact package depends on your position and geographical location, but underlying all our benefits, however, is the fact that they are tailored to your needs and competitive among peer organisations.
Our training and development programs are equally impressive.
We have an extensive on the job training program to focus on the day-to-day needs of our people and in each of our offices across the continent there are a number of local training initiatives catering to particular regional needs.
In addition, The Coca-Cola University (CCU) provides excellent learning opportunities to help you develop both personally and in business. You can take advantage of a variety of flexible, tailored and diverse resources including:
- Instructor led training classes in a range of areas including People Leadership, Franchise Leadership, Consumer Marketing and Customer/Commercial Leadership;
- E-learning to share core knowledge;
- Workshops to help generate new ideas and apply them practically;
- Just-in-time training and development for critical skills;
- An extensive online library of books and other resources to support on the job learning
- External speakers reviewing the latest thinking on hot topics.