Why Coca-Cola? =
Why Coca-Cola? =
Since we opened for business over 120 years ago, we've tried hard to define exactly what it is that makes working for us so extraordinary. It's not easy.
That's because there are few limits to what we offer - it's an ever-changing formula, a unique mixture of what we bring to the table and what our employees can offer. That means you have to be just right for the role. However when the chemistry does work, the results are explosive - both for individuals and for the business.
What do we offer:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do;
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
What do we expect from you:
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- A pragmatic and commercial mindset that understands the challenge of sustainability.
When considering a career with us, it's important to know that despite the scale of our operations and the fame of our brands, The Coca-Cola Company is a surprisingly small organization in Europe. Small of course means that we pick the very best people to come and work for us and we can afford to really look after them. It also means we work in a particular way.
You'll need to seize responsibility fast and hit the ground running. You'll also need to be happy with lateral and vertical career progression. Our people often move sideways to expand their knowledge, rather than step up on a traditional "corporate ladder."
If those are the kinds of challenges you're looking for, have a look at some of our current vacancies. We'd like to hear from you.