If you've got what it takes to succeed, you'll spend 6-12 months with us in one of the following departments:
- Marketing (Brand Manager Assistant)
- Communication Marketing, Media, Sport (for World Cup, Olympic Games and other big sports events…)
- Knowledge and Insight Planning
- Business Development (working with companies like McDonald's and Quick), Sustainable Development
- Corporate Communication, Finance
- Global Customer & Commercial Leadership
Wherever you are, you'll get a thorough, hands-on understanding of that part of the business and some amazing insights into how we develop and market some of the world's best known products.
What we offer:
- 6-12 month internship
- Total immersion in day-to-day business activities
- Responsibility for your own exciting and challenging projects
- A mentor to guide and support you throughout
- A great working environment, built for our shared well-being and for fun!
- Opportunity to meet lots of passionate people, and learn from their experience, knowledge and skills
What we're looking for:
- Undergraduates with a passion for their chosen area
- Proven experience as an intern, working alone and in a team
- Fluency in English and French
- People who share our values, and who love fun and teamwork
If you think you've got what it takes, look at our current vacancies and apply for an internship now.
I had several projects to manage during my internship but two really stand out: the Coca-Cola Light summer tour and the Coke Music program with a strong partnership with iTunes. We ran at music festivals all over France.
With the summer tour, I managed an agency with a team of 12 who visited 25 places in all. It was great fun but managing a budget of €500, 000, I had a lot of responsibility too. Brand experience is a fascinating job - it takes you into so many different areas. I even had to help judge a 'battle of the bands' contest at one of the festivals. It was definitely a fantastic summer!
Today, my work as a Brand Manager for Fanta is the same: exciting work, and fun. At the end of 2009, we launched the new communication platform for Fanta: More Fanta, less serious! This plan included TV, print, ambient out of home, media partnerships strongly linked to our consumers. First results are very positives: reaching a 15% volume increase vs previous quarter, and TV impacting Fanta sales with a 45% increase.
Just after I started, we found out that a competitor was launching a new product we had been thinking of and we were given just 3 months to launch ours - it's called Burn Energy Shot. I never realised how much goes into a launch - everything from labels and pricing to legal, brand and bottling. It's huge. But we launched on time and already, we've beaten our sales targets.
Now I'm running a campaign for students, Student Program, and helping to organise a product tour around France this summer. It's been real hard work, but didn't think it would give me so much satisfaction at the same time.